Its hard to imagine processes so streamlined that full-time employees can be redeployed to other areas of the branch. There is a way to eliminate the time-consuming process of manually counting cash—and the headaches associated with it. The CM18b, with its cash recycling functionalities and extended deposit capabilities, can do just that.
The CM18b not only automates the entire counting process but also strengthens efficiencies surrounding security and cash-in-transit (CIT). Because the recycler counts, sorts, and deposits the cash, theres no need for dual control; during the transaction or the deposit.
The CM18b eliminates labor intensive, cash related tasks from managements responsibilities. By automating traditional manual cash handling processes you will realize lower labor costs while freeing employees to focus on what matters most — the customer.
CM18b Quick Specs:
- Deposit/dispense transactions in batches of up to 200 notes
- Deposit speed up to 5 notes per second
- Dispense speed up to 7 notes per second
- Recycling area: up to 6 recycling cassettes, up to 500 notes per cassette (3,000 notes)
- Deposit area: A mechanically sealing bag with a capacity of 3,000 banknotes
- Full image sensors for Visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultrasound sensors
- RS232, USB 2.0 and TCP/IP connectivity
Dimensions/Weight: 1035 x 440 x 900 mm / 450kg