RetailerIN (http://www.retailerin.com/) is an advanced in-store analytics and engagement solution, able to measure and analyse in real-time and with high precision how shoppers move and interact with products in a physical store. Such data is turned into actionable KPIs to improve processes and optimise store's profitability.
RetailerIN utilises state-of-the-art sensing technologies in order to capture customers in-store behaviour and applies advanced machine learning techniques to process the data collected and deliver insights to its customers.
Examples of the services provided by RetailerIN technology include:
- Interior analytics to fully understand how shoppers move inside the store, where they spend more time and how to get the best out of the store space;
- Exterior analytics to understand external opportunities in terms of walkbys (new vs. repeated) and missed opportunities (traffic not converted into visits);
- Zone analytics indoor and outdoor identifying hot zones inside (e.g. new collection) and outside the store (e.g. in correspondence of window display);
- Event-related analytics (e.g. change to window display, city event) recording differences in the four main metrics (i.e. external traffic, conversion, visit duration and loyalty);
- Demographics segmentation (i.e. age range, gender segmentation, etc.).