Increased networking, both of distributed sites and procurement and distribution channels, requires high standards of transparency and sustainability throughout the supply chain network. Flexible, scalable, integrated IT systems are key factors in making these process and data complexities manageable.
We will help you streamline, modernise and integrate your IT environment to best effect. These may be issues such as master data management, evaluation, selection and implementation of new IT systems such as ERP, PDM/PLM, retail, business intelligence, or the like.
We have the expertise to work with you to make your IT estate fit for the future and to provide you with modern strategies and models suited to your industry.
We support our customers on the following topics:
- Reviewing and optimising IT system architectures
- Data quality management / master data management
- Reviewing and optimising actual system usage
- Eliminating unproductive Excel jungles and workarounds
- Implementing new ERP or materials management systems incl. process mapping and system selection
- Evaluating PDM or PLM systems to optimise product development incl. procurement
- Integrating suppliers and customers, e.g. using EDI and RFID technologie
+ Chairmanship of the IT Managers' Working Group at the "GermanFashion Modeverband Deutschland e.V."