A software application that offers an innovative, simple solution to integrate cash count with your back office or POS system.
QR-Link offers a deeper level of integration and a seamless transfer of data to your POS. This product removes the need for manual processing of data across your business, reduces the opportunity for error and speeds up data processing giving you real-time information to help you make better, faster decisions. It also provides greater accuracy and accountability for your enterprise.
With QR-Link, you:
- Scan the QR Code on the Cashmaster One display with a standard POS scanner or a camera on a mobile or tablet device.
- Wirelessly transfer your cash count data to your POS or a Windows PC, laptop or tablet .
- Minimise reliance on POS vendors or in-house IT teams to deliver an effective POS integration.
- Transfer all cash-count details including count ID's and individual denominations of multiple currencies.
- Benefit from the automation of data entry and eliminate errors associated with manual entry of data into other systems.
How does it work?
When Cashmaster QR-Link is installed on the device, count data is presented as a QR code on the display of the Cashmaster One scale, then scanned by a standard POS scanner or mobile device camera. The count data can be created in a format that is right for your organisation's POS and easily understood by your cash management and analytics programs.
The simplicity of this solution significantly reduces the burden (and cost) of 'integration' that traditionally falls on the in-house IT team or the POS vendor.